Campagne Sabbat
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Campagne Sabbat

cianers

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Myths of Satan's Elderberrers

AuteurMessage
Oneï

Myths of Satan's Elderberrers Empty
MessageSujet: Myths of Satan's Elderberrers   Myths of Satan's Elderberrers I_icon_minitimeLun 22 Oct - 12:11

L'étreinte

Thursday 3rd of September 2009

I've heard of dis party a few days ago and as always, did my best to get inside and seize my opportunity for new buyers. It was a long time ago, when di darkness didn't even occured to me. A time when, ignorance were my strengh and humans were all powerful to me. I always had to try harder to get where I was. Lieutenant. And I left a mark I believe.
Before even Caïn were my main toughts, I went to dis party thanks to an old client dat got ... Friends. We might say.

I know dis kind of festivities, it never is interesting before at least midnight strikes. So a bit after what usually is curfew, I arrived to dis beautiful mansion. I've never lust for dis kind of luxury. It is too irrelevant and Babylon is trying to get I in dem shitstem. One human should not wish for dat useless luxury.

Anyways, perdon my language is how I talk, even do it might not be easy for I and I to overstand each others.

Di party was a success. I got to improve dos people lifes by introducing dem to my products. Got contacts. But someone is watching I. Den I got a look at who it was. A great servant of di Rastafarian community. It is an honor. Do I told I to get back to di original path. I was lost I say to I. "Make di white dove drips and I and I will see." So dere I was, looking for di mask of di dove. Where was it ?

Den I saw di white dove. Pure and beautiful dancing. And den di father came and di bird ran away. While suddendly, dose screams were unstoppable. I lost my purpose and finally saw again. A sea of blood and corpses. I am used to violence but dis was a massacre. And dere I was, in the middle of di corpses. Hypnotized. I tried to take I out of di room but darkness came. I didn't know. I felt it in myself, everywhere, could not move. What is happening ? I am losing consciousness as I am trying to reach to di Dove.

I am hungry. For Blood. For I am doomed by the Almighty. A cursed, Uriel gave di people of darkness. Cursed dey will be. I am hungry and people are in front of me. Eat dem. So be it. I jumped to di first one I saw. Not even sure who I was. After eating I realized di oder human. Diandré, my right-hand man. But I am not hungry anymore. I need to embrace di darkness and rest.

Soil smell. Humidity. I need to go back up. Where am I ? Attacks and attacks, but I will always be better for I am superior. I will be more powerful and dey will be out of my way, either dead or alive. I will rise. For I now embrace di darkness.

Dernière édition par Oneï le Sam 15 Déc - 18:44, édité 4 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Oneï

Myths of Satan's Elderberrers Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Myths of Satan's Elderberrers   Myths of Satan's Elderberrers I_icon_minitimeMer 24 Oct - 20:58

Les Sureaux de Satan

It took over a year and a half for my Sire to get I adapted to dis new body. Body might not be di right word. But.. Capacities.

If I remember correctly, di Tzimisce named Radoslav made me join my swarm. Sacha di Ductus, Bobby and Kyle. I joined as di priest of di horde. Radoslav gave us a piece of land in Los Angeles: an Estate agency at Skid Row. We called ourselves di Satan's Elderberrers. About dat night , di medias said dat only I family were murdered and David Feinmann took 1 month in jail. But di party was way bigger. At least 120 people I saw die in di house. But I blacked out so it could be thousand.

My cartel thinks I died. Only Diandré who took my place knows I'm alive. I linked I to blood, so never I could betray I. I is my link to control di old deals I had.

Dis city was divided between di Camarilla and some Sabbat's swarm. Close to our domain, we had what used to be allies.

• Di Cutthroat : Deir ductus was Kafir a Brujah and deir priest were a Nosferatu named Russel. In di end, dey were ... weak.
  • Di Sinners : Deir ductus was Arnold a Ventru and deir priest Tyana a Malkave. Dey were interested in entering into di Black Hand.
  • Di Snakes of Light : Ductus named Ledarh, Nosferatus and Priest Nankyn, Serapis. I was in good relation with deir priest. Even do dey were ... Eccentric, we had a good relation with dem.
  • Di Darwin's Will : Ductus named Sal a Blood Borther and Priest Siyl, same trib. A bit too extremist in deir wishes to destroy di Camarilla.

1st of March 2011

Sacha is cautious when it's about di territory. Specially di cave whom I protected with a protection against vampires and a security door. Our ductus was powerful and loved rites. I was a Tremere and new what I was doing.

I went to see Stan Dunkan, di agent to make him forget about dat forcing we made him do. I followed him after I left discretly. Di police made me stop saying dat I was following someone. Technically dey aren't wrong, but I don't have time for dose foolish human. "Leave". After looking for Dunkan for half an hour without success, I went eating. Thirsty was I.

2nd of March 2011

Diandré called me 3 times while Michaelius were keeping us asleep, telling me dat di cops were looking for me, blocking all of our corners and sent him to jail.

I called Hennessy to resolve everything. I told me Detective Beckett were looking for me. I asked to Kyle to create an illusion of 15.000$  to pay Hennessy. After giving I a chalice, I contacted Hennessy with a burner, not ready to tell him what I supposely did to him.

After giving me two coins of blood, Sacha asked me to dominate a hobo into guilting him of di murder of a cop. Making him forget his memories, officialy due to drugs and alcohol, I planted some into his body so forensics would confirm his "addiction" and find him guilty.

Di night is coming to an end. Michaelius is waking up, and I am cursed, so to protect myself from him I am going.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Myths of Satan's Elderberrers
Page 1 sur 1